Four Shifts Women Need to Make for Real Business Growth
Is your business making the revenue you envisioned? Are you feeling stuck and unsure what will get your business where you want it to be? Host Mary Foley talks with Zee Worstell, CEO of AccelerateHER, about four shifts women need to make for real business growth.
Listen and learn:
- What is limiting the revenue potential of many women business owners
- Why passion isn’t enough to create a truly successful business
- One of the biggest mindsets that women need to embrace to earn more
- Practical steps to get a handle on your business finances
- The difference between a network and a strong support system for your business
About Mary Foley
Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women’s careers and events as a captivating keynote speaker, panels 2.0 facilitator, and designer of event experiences that professional women crave. She is the author of three books, including Bodacious! Career: Outrageous Success for Working Women, blogger on WorkingMother.com, and former co-host of the Girlfriend We Gotta Talk radio show. Learn more at maryfoley.com.