Small Business Checking
Simplify Your Small Business
With low-maintenance accounts that keep things simple, we’re giving you back valuable time to focus on your small business.
Discover small business checking that skips the bank lingo and offers simplified, no-nonsense solutions:
- Just $25 minimum deposit to open
- Free business online banking, eStatements, and mobile banking
- No monthly service fee
- Cash management services
- Free Visa® business debit card
- No minimum balance requirements
- 150 free items per month with $0.35 in excess after
Ready to go big with your small business?
Let’s Get Digital
The future is now and, let’s be real, online banking is table stakes at this point. We’ll always invest in the tech that makes your banking simple, safe, and accessible anytime or any place.
Account Management & Billpay
- Check balances and account history, and view eStatements
- Transfer funds between accounts with ease
- Store payment information, set up reminders, and schedule payments in advance
- Customize alerts and reporting
- Send or receive money using online or mobile banking
- Send money directly to friends, family — whoever, with just a few taps
- Settle up with roommates, friends, and everyone else — no matter where they bank
- Funds go directly to the recipient’s account in minutes
WHILE YOU’RE HERE, HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT…
You know what they say: checking and savings go together like apple pie and ice cream . (If they don’t say that, they should.) Here are some other Primis services we think you should get in on.
Made for business owners. Standard accounts, money markets, and pensions — we handle them all.get the details
Keep things running smoothly and safely with services including payroll, convenient deposits, digital security systems and more.see the services
We see you working hard and staying busy. Bring the bank to your business with access to our innovative delivery app.simplify your life
All Primis business account holders will be required, due to regulatory reasons, to provide us with certain information on its Beneficial Owners.