It’s your business bank account, so shouldn’t you be able to manage it when you want? Account management solutions from Primis give you the tools to bank from anywhere you have an internet or mobile connection. Plus, Positive Pay reduces the impact of fraudulent activity by reviewing your transactions and calling attention to any mismatches.
Business Online Banking
Fast, free, and secure service for business customers
Instant access to deposit, savings, and loan balance information
View detailed account history
Transfer funds between accounts
- Place stop payments
- Set customizable alerts
- Save money on postage fees with online bill pay
- Pay bills at will or schedule recurring payments
- Access free e-Statements
- Export transaction data to many financial software programs like Quickbooks and Quicken
To learn more about securing your online presence, visit our business online security page.
Business Mobile Banking
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in business online banking*
- Easily keep track of company finances on the go:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Manage approvals
- Deposit checks according to your schedule**
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or mobile device
- Access via text, mobile browser, or free app
*Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
**Business Mobile Deposit: You must first enroll in Business Online Banking and download the Mobile App. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply. Contact Treasury Management for details, including information on funds availability. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
- Catch fraudulent activity before the money leaves your account
- Real-time check verification
- Simple, back end process
- Receive alerts when a mismatch occurs
- You decide whether or not to approve the payment
Make sure your business accounts are extra secure. Security Tokens from Primis add an additional step to ensure your information is safe, protecting you from fraud and identity theft.
Security tokens use multi-factor authentication to ensure your accounts are always secure. Each time you process ACH or wire transactions the token will generate a series of random numbers that serve as a one-time password, which you will be asked to enter in addition to your standard username and password.
- One-time password generation
- Mutual customer and website authentication
- Multi-factor authentication for high-risk transactions
- Small, lightweight device with extended battery life
- Secure encryption
- Time-synchronous authentication