Individual Retirement Accounts
It’s time to take control
We all dream of the day when we can finally retire. How do you picture it? At the beach, on a boat, whatever it may be—it’s time to turn these dreams into reality. An IRA can help you get to where you want to go. It’s an easy, tax-advantaged way to let your money grow.
Do what’s right for you
Not every retirement plan is the same. You decide. Both come with competitive interest rates and as a bonus for those over the age of 50, we’ll give you an extra $1,000 to catch up.
This is for you if you want to make pre-tax contributions now, and pay taxes on the money withdrawn in the future.
- No income limits or minimum contributions
- Contributions are tax-deductible*
- Earnings are tax-deferred until withdrawal
- Start withdrawing cash at 59½
- Required minimum distributions begin at age 72
This is for you if you prefer to make after-tax contributions now, and not pay taxes on the money withdrawn in the future.
- Contributions are NOT tax-deductible
- Earnings are 100% tax-free at withdrawal
- Start withdrawing on interest at 59½
- No mandatory distribution age
- No contributing age limit as long as you have earned
- Income limits apply
*Here’s what you need to know: Early withdrawals are subject to penalty. Consult your tax advisor for more information on state and federal deductibles.