Digital is the future, but it doesn’t have to feel distant. Our attitude on online banking is make it simple, make it safe, and make sure you always have access to your money and our people.
Picture your ideal retirement. A yacht? The French Riviera? A pool full of pudding? We say dream big, and open an IRA today. Individual retirement accounts give you unbeatable tax benefits that let your money grow faster and allow you to keep more of it. The earlier you start, the better off you are.
Ready to dive into the details? Here’s everything an IRA can offer you.
$100 minimum deposit to open
Tax advantages to boost your balance₁
Traditional and Roth IRA options
$6,000 contribution limit per year
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs within IRA
Traditional or Roth?
You might have heard about the difference between a Roth IRA or a traditional IRA. You may need it explained to you. We’ve got you covered. Read on!
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution requirement
- Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax₁
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal (when usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 72
- Income limits to be eligible to open Roth IRA
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are 100% tax free at withdrawal₁
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty₁
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
1 Please consult a tax advisor for more information.