Get-Started Guide: Online Bill Pay
It’s the B word – bills. Keeping track of them can be such a hassle. The due dates, the logins, the check-writing. That’s why Primis offers online bill pay, allowing you to pay bills electronically. It’s safe, free and can be done from home in your pajamas (if that’s your thing).
Why sign up for online bill pay?
All of your bills will be available in once place, and you can easily access your payment history right from online banking or your banking app.
If you’d like, you can even set up recurring or automatic payments to ensure that no bill is forgotten.
Avoid mail fraud or the risk of lost or stolen checks. We also protect your account in a number of ways, including multifactor authentication, alerts for suspicious activity and website encryption.
How to sign up for online bill pay?
- Get organized. Gather your bills so that you have your account numbers and other important information.
- Visit your online or mobile banking.
- Click the account you’d like to pay bills from
- Tap or click the menu button
- Click “Pay Bills.”
- To get started, add a biller.