Things You Should Know
The Nitty Gritty
At Primis, we’re all about transparency and we want you to have easy access to our policies and guidelines that impact your finances. We’re sharing information here, but also remember to check within your online banking and mobile app for the most up-to-date information specific to your accounts.
Click each link below to view
Online Banking Agreement and Disclosures
Check your online banking or mobile banking app for the most up-to-date agreements and disclosures.
Community Reinvestment Act
Primis is pleased to provide information for public inspection under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). To view Primis’ CRA public file click here.
Account Terms & Fees
Check your online banking or mobile banking app for the most up-to-date agreements and disclosures. Considering opening a Primis account? Check out the truth in savings and fee schedules specific to each product posted to our website.
- Primis Perks Truth in Savings Disclosure Preview
- Primis Premium Truth in Savings Disclosure Preview
- Primis Savings Truth in Savings Disclosure Preview
Branch Closures and Alternative Hours
We close for federal holidays, and may close due to unforeseen circumstances, like severe weather. To learn more about federal holidays, visit the Federal Reserve’s website, here.
Visit our locations page to find the hours for your nearest branch.
Primis Mortgage State License Numbers
Our state license numbers are as follows:
- Alabama license number: 23183
- Arizona license number: BK-1042893
- Arkansas license number: 128109
- California license number: 41DBO-166162
- District of Columbia license number: MLB1894879
- Illinois license number: MB.6761716
- Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License: ML1894879
- Michigan license number: FR0024371
- Minnesota license number: MO-OX-1894879
- New Mexico Mortgage Loan Company License
- North Dakota license number: MB104013
- Oregon license number: 1894879
- Washington license number: CL-1894879
- West Virginia: ML-1894879