Health Savings Account
Plan Ahead For Relief Later
A health savings account (HSA) can be a great way to set aside money, tax-free, for future medical expenses.
We’ve teamed up with HealthEquity to bring you one of the nation’s best HSA options available.
This account is yours and yours only. Meaning if you change jobs, insurance plans, or retire you get to keep the same account. Invest your funds and watch your balance grow so that you can be covered in the future.
- Qualifying plans typically have lower premiums
- Your HSA balance rolls over every year
- Your contributions are tax free and may lower your tax liability, but you’ll need to check with your tax advisor for more information on state and federal deductibles
- You can invest your HSA funds and the interest you earn is tax-free
- The account is yours even if you change jobs, insurance plans, or retire