PRIMIS PERKS CHECKING
Earn 50 cents with every swipe.
Hear the money roll in with every purchase. Earn 50 cents, just for swiping. Plus, it’s all free.
Check out the features and benefits included in every Primis Perks checking account:
- NO overdraft fees, ever
- FREE ATM* use — nationwide
- Debit card rewards: Earn 50 cents for every swipe (except ATM transactions)
- Free in-person notary services, incoming wires, and check images
- Free cashier’s checks and stop payments
- Your first 40-pack of Primis checks is on us!
- Cutting-edge digital account tools
- Just $1 minimum deposit required to open
- Get paid up to 2 days early! Once we’re notified of an upcoming direct deposit, we’ll go ahead and credit your account, up to two days early.
- Available online (comparable accounts are available if you prefer to open in-person at a branch)
LET’S GET DIGITAL
The future is now and, let’s be real, online banking is table stakes at this point. We’ll always invest in the tech that makes your banking simple, safe, and accessible anytime or any place.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & BILLPAY
Check balances and account history, and view eStatements
Transfer funds between accounts with ease
Store payment information, set up reminders, and schedule payments in advance
Customize alerts and reporting
- To be honest, these days, it’s not mobile banking — it’s just banking
- Do everything from your phone, and bank like a boss with our secure app
- Use your phone’s camera to make a deposit – it’s that simple
- Log Into Online Banking to get started
- Deposit checks any time and anywhere with Mobile Deposit — up to $25,000 per business day
Ready to Get Started?
Earn 50 cents for every swipe
Open a Primis Perks Checking account to start earning.
Still Have Some Questions?
You have questions. We have answers.Let’s Talk
The nitty gritty: Primis Perks is available online, only. ATM transactions do not count as swipes for earning rewards. Fees for ATM transactions non-Primis ATMs will be refunded to your account the business day your statement cycle ends.
How can you get paid up to 2 days early? Once we’re notified of an upcoming direct deposit, we’ll go ahead and credit your account, up to two days early. Cool, right?