PRIMIS PREMIUM CHECKING
SAY IT WITH ME 3.05% APY
The other guys pay nominal interest. At best. But at Primis, we don’t think it should be called interest, unless it’s actually… interest-ing.
Check out the features and benefits included in every Primis Premium checking account
- NO overdraft fees, ever
- FREE cashier’s checks and stop payments
- FREE ATM* use — nationwide
- $1 minimum deposit to open account and earn interest
- Get paid up to 2 days early! Once we’re notified of an upcoming direct deposit, we’ll go ahead and credit your account, up to two days early.
- A straight-forward, non-tiered variable interest rate: 3.01% with an annual percentage yield (APY*) of 3.05%.
- Cutting-edge digital account tools
- Free in-person notary services, incoming wires, and check images
- Your first 40-pack of Primis checks is on us!
- These accounts are only available online. To open a comparable account at a branch, visit a location near you.
LET’S GET DIGITAL
The future is now and, let’s be real, online banking is table stakes at this point. We’ll always invest in the tech that makes your banking simple, safe, and accessible anytime or any place.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & BILLPAY
Check balances and account history, and view eStatements
Transfer funds between accounts with ease
Store payment information, set up reminders, and schedule payments in advance
Customize alerts and reporting
- To be honest, these days, it’s not mobile banking — it’s just banking
- Do everything from your phone, and bank like a boss with our secure app
- Use your phone’s camera to make a deposit – it’s that simple
- Log Into Online Banking to get started
- Deposit checks any time and anywhere with Mobile Deposit — up to $25,000 per business day
Ready to Get Started?
Open a Primis Premium Checking account to start earning 3.05% APY today.
Still Have Some Questions?
You have questions. We have answers.Let’s Talk
The nitty gritty: Primis Premium is available online, only. Fees for ATM transactions non-Primis ATMs will be refunded to your account the business day your statement cycle ends. Annual Percentage Yield (APY*) is effective 11/9/22 and rates may change after the account is opened.
How can you get paid up to 2 days early? Once we’re notified of an upcoming direct deposit, we’ll go ahead and credit your account, up to two days early. Cool, right?