Why take the time to apply for a loan every time you need funds? With a Primis line of credit you have funds waiting for you, right when you need them. Just another way we’re moving with you.
Our business line of credit offers you:
- Competitive rates for a variety of long-term or seasonal business needs:
- Commercial construction
- Working capital
- Business startup
- Greater financial flexibility
- Repayment terms customized to your business’s budget
- Revolving credit—as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Interest only on the portion you spend
- Over a century of local business experience
- Local decision-making and processing
- Detailed, attentive service from start to finish
Types of Lines of Credit
We offer two different types of credit to suit your business needs.
Standard Line of Credit
This line of credit can be used for day-to-day business needs and may be secured by business assets like real estate, marketable securities and certificates of deposit.
Commercial Overdraft Protection
This is a line of credit that is tied to your business checking account. For a low annual fee, you can protect your accounts and your reputation by making sure that your payments are made on time. Interest is charged only on outstanding balances, and repayment is made by convenient monthly deductions from your checking account.
Beneficial Ownership Requirements
All Primis business account holders will be required, due to regulatory reasons, to provide us with certain information on its Beneficial Owners.
This information must be provided on Primis’ Beneficial Owner Form before a new account can be opened, or any changes can be made to an existing account.
All loans and lines of credit are subject to approval.