We’ll never charge you for depositing a check from your phone. Though data rates may apply from your mobile provider.
Mobile Check Deposit 101
mobile check deposit
Deposit a check from the comfort of your home or when you’re on the go with the right Primis banking app for you.
perks of Mobile Check Deposit?
- Deposit checks from anywhere, 24/7/365
- Convenient and easy to do
- Deposits are safe and secure
ready for download
What banking app do I need?
Great question! With the amount of apps out there you want to be sure you are accessing the right one for your needs.
You’ve come to the right place to get started!
Personal Banking Apps
Business Banking Apps
How do I Mobile Check Deposit?
Depositing a check to your account personal or business account using mobile check deposit is a straightforward process.
- Open your Primis banking app on your phone or tablet
2. Follow the prompts in the app and snap a photo of your check (front and back!)
3. Be sure to write “For Mobile deposit at Primis only” underneath your signature
before pressing submit
- Smooth out and flatten any folded or crumpled checks before taking photos.
- Before taking your check photos, place the check on a flat, solid and dark surface.
- Take your check photos in an area with good lighting.
- Confirm that the check is endorsed with all required signatures and labeled properly with “For Mobile deposit at Primis only” underneath your signature.
- Confirm that the check amount entered matches the amount written on the check.
What Else Should I Know About Mobile Check Deposits?
If a deposit is submitted prior to 5PM EST it is considered the same business day. Deposits submitted after 5PM EST are considered next business day. Funds will generally be made available next day, but can take up to three business days from the day of the deposit to be made available.
Primis standard limits are $25,000 per business day. If this poses a problem for your day to day needs, click here so our banking team can share more options.