investment property Loans
Owning rental property can yield great dividends. The Primis Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) loan program is built for borrowers seeking financing for investment properties that plan to use rental income as cash flow. Borrowers can purchase or refinance rental properties solely based on the income of the subject property.
Too good to be true?
Take a look at highlight guidelines to see if this could be the loan for you.
- Loan amounts up to $2,000,000
- Fixed-rate or interest-only options
- Up to 80% financing for purchase and 75% for cash-out refinance
- Minimum FICO (credit score) of 660 for purchase and cash-out refinance
- No tax returns, pay stubs or W2s are required*
- Minimum of 12 months ownership and management of income producing residential real estate
- 3 months reserves for subject property at or below $1,000,000, 6 months reserves for loans more than $1,000,000
- Up to 20 financed properties allowed
- Cash-out proceeds may be used as reserves.
While you’re here, you might be interested in more details:
Not sure how to get started? That’s why we’re here.Learn More
Fee-free checking with benefits and perks the other guys could never match.Learn More
Choice rates and flexible options help you save smart for tomorrow’s adventures.Get the Details
All loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions may apply and are subject to change without notice. Primis Mortgage Company (“Primis Mortgege”) is an Equal Housing Lender and is a subsidiary of Primis Bank. Primis Mortgage NMLS #1894879 | BK #1042893 | ML #1894879 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org).