Let Us Serve You
Homes for the brave. If you’re an active duty, retired, or an honorably discharged member of the military or their surviving spouse, you could qualify for a loan by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for up to 100% financing. Our mortgage bankers are here to help navigate the process.
Get the details:
- Minimum credit score (FICO) 600
- Zero lending fees
- No mortgage insurance necessary
- No down payment required
- Mandatory VA funding fee: based on the number of times entitlement has been used and the type of veteran may be financed into the loan
- May have a co-borrower, but must be your spouse or another veteran with VA loan entitlement
- For primary residences in move-in condition: single-family homes, condos, modular homes, manufactured homes and some multi-unit properties
- Fee reduction applied to standard VA loans only and is an $899 lender credit to pay for lender fees
While you’re here, you might be interested in more details:
Not sure how to get started? That’s why we’re here.Learn More
Fee-free checking with benefits and perks the other guys could never match.Learn More
Choice rates and flexible options help you save smart for tomorrow’s adventures.Get the Details
All loans are subject to approval. Terms and conditions may apply and are subject to change without notice. Primis Mortgage Company (“Primis Mortgege”) is an Equal Housing Lender and is a subsidiary of Primis Bank. Primis Mortgage NMLS #1894879 | BK #1042893 | ML #1894879 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org).