Business Checking Account
Checking how it should be
We’ve got you covered. The Primis Business Checking Account was designed to keep up with the needs of your growing business.
Discover business checking that skips the bank lingo and offers simplified, no-nonsense solutions:
- Free business online banking an bill pay
- Free e-Statements
- Get 500 free transactions per month
- Cash management services available
- Skip the $10 monthly service fee by maintaining a $2,500 minimum daily balance
- Just a $25 minimum deposit required to open
Ready to go big with your business?
Let’s Get Digital
The future is now and, let’s be real, online banking is table stakes at this point. We’ll always invest in the tech that makes your banking simple, safe, and accessible anytime or any place.
Account Management & Billpay
- Check balances and account history, and view eStatements
- Transfer funds between accounts with ease
- Store payment information, set up reminders, and schedule payments in advance
- Customize alerts and reporting
- Send or receive money using online or mobile banking
- Send money directly to friends, family — whoever, with just a few taps
- Settle up with roommates, friends, and everyone else — no matter where they bank
- Funds go directly to the recipient’s account in minutes
WHILE YOU’RE HERE, HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT…
You know what they say: checking and savings go together like apple pie and ice cream . (If they don’t say that, they should.) Here are some other Primis services we think you should get in on.
Made for business owners. Standard accounts, money markets, and pensions — we handle them all.get the details
Keep things running smoothly and safely with services including payroll, convenient deposits, digital security systems and more.see the services
We see you working hard and staying busy. Bring the bank to your business with access to our innovative delivery app.simplify your life
All Primis business account holders will be required, due to regulatory reasons, to provide us with certain information on its Beneficial Owners.