Primis Premium Checking
We don’t think it should be called interested checking, unless it’s actually interest-ing. We load in all the freebies, plus interest, with no hoops to jump through or crazy criteria. Plus, you can open for just $1.
Check out the features and benefits included in every Primis Premium checking account.
- NO overdraft fees, ever
- FREE cashier’s checks and stop payments
- FREE ATM* use — nationwide
- $1 minimum deposit to open account and earn interest
- Get paid up to 2 days early! Once we’re notified of an upcoming direct deposit, we’ll go ahead and credit your account, up to two days early.
- Cutting-edge digital account tools
- Free in-person notary services, incoming wires, and check images
- Your wire fees are on us. When you deposit money to your account via wires, we’ll refund the fees upon request. See more.
- Your first 40-pack of Primis checks is on us! Available upon request.
- No cap! While FDIC insurance covers $250,000, we won’t cap your interest. There is no account maximum.
- Open from anywhere across the United States*
- These accounts are only available online.
Services For All Your Needs
Real estate agents help you find a home you love. We help you find a loan you love. We’ll help you choose the loan that fits your budget, lifestyle and future.Learn more
You expect more from your bank, and we’re here to give it to you. This checking account has so many perks, we had to put it in the name.Get more info
We’ll get you a great rate on a loan—and pair that with a repayment plan that’s customized to your budget and your lifestyle.Get details & apply
*The nitty gritty: APY = Annual Percentage Yield. $1.00 minimum opening deposit required and no minimum amount required to obtain APY. Rates are applicable for accounts opened on 07/28/2023 and forward. Fees could reduce earnings. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees for ATM transactions at foreign (non-Primis) ATMs will be refunded to your account the business day your statement cycle ends. Fees may reduce earnings.
Primis deposit accounts are not available in Puerto Rico or other US territories.