How to Create a Brand with Impact
Creating a powerful brand can seem like magic dust. We know it when we experience it, but how do we create one for our own organization that makes a real impact – especially in a world with communication overload.
Host Mary Foley talks with Laura Wagner, Co-owner and Chief Creative at Studio WY about what it takes to create brand magic.
Listen & Learn:
- The real difference between branding, marketing and sales
- How to truly know if you have a good brand
- What to look for in a brand audit
- How Laura and her team came up with EVB’s “Big Believers in Small Business”
- The risk of not paying attention to your brand
About Mary Foley
Known for her insights, candidness and humor, Mary Foley energizes women’s careers and events as a captivating keynote speaker, panels 2.0 facilitator, and designer of event experiences that professional women crave. She is the author of three books, including Bodacious! Career: Outrageous Success for Working Women, blogger on WorkingMother.com, and former co-host of the Girlfriend We Gotta Talk radio show. Learn more at maryfoley.com.